Friday, October 18, 2013

Half-Blood

Title: Half-Blood
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: October 18th, 2011
Rating: 5/5


Greetings to all you fellow readers alike.
(Yes, I indulge in a cheesy greeting every once in a while)

Like the rest of you, my to-read pile has been growing and growing. It seems like it never ends, and that's the way I like it. I'm working my way through it and the book I'm devouring today is a re-read of Half-Blood  by Jennifer L. Armentrout in preparation for reading the second book in the series, Pure. 

I can just tell you straight off that Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my all-time favorite authors. She writes books that demand your full attention and setting them down is just not something you do. Half-Blood is no exception. Every time I crack it open I'm sucked back in. And I love it.

If you've read the Lux series, you will definitely adore the Covenant series. Again, she creates the perfect, witty, smart ass guy and pairs him with the perfect protagonist that every girl can relate to. However, in each book the plot, elements, and characters are always pleasantly different. Armentrout sure knows what she's doing when creating a masterpiece like this. If you enjoyed The Vampire Academy by Rachelle Mead, then you will definitely  dive straight into this one.

There's danger, romance, humor, tragedy, and surprise around every corner. I have nothing but compliments for Miss Armentrout. I praise the ideas she creates and the words she types. And so will you once you read this book. Enjoy!

Until next time, keep reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment