Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Life of Pi Review

Title: Life of Pi
Author: Yann Martel
Rating: 4/5

Recently I finished reading Life Of Pi by Yann Martel, and surprisingly it was a GREAT book. Now, ever since I had to read The Man and the Sea and various other stranded-on-a-boat stories, I'm not a huge fan of this kind of novel, but this one is different.

 I love the beginning where he talks about zoology and religion. That really spoke to me. Even when he is on the boat with nothing to do he makes it interesting. Once I got halfway through I couldn't put it down. It was full of surprises and made me question many different ideas about humanity and the animal kingdom.

I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I did. It really was a very good summer read, even for a hopeless paranormal romancer like myself.





By the way: The movie was pretty great too ;)
Until next time, Keep Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment