Friday, August 9, 2013

Origin Release!

Origin is coming out in just a few short weeks! For those of you who don't know, Origin is the fourth installment in the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and may I just calmly say, THEY ARE AMAZING! I love them so much. I feel extremely bad for people who haven't read them, and even worse for people who have never heard of them.

I'm not kidding people, these books are a must read for any paranormal/alien romance lovers for a number of reasons:
1. They are amazing
2. Main Character is extremely relatable, with her witty comebacks, to her love for books and blogging.
3. They are extremely amazing
4. Swoon worthy opposite character (Daemon)
5. Really, they're amazing
6. Aliens!

Whatever reason you choose, these books are an absolute must read. I'm serious, we can't be friends until you read them. If you're not in it for the aliens (highly unlikely) then you should defiantly be into them for the totally swoon-worthy romance between Daemon and Katy or as he calls her, Kitten (excuse me while I faint). It's full of you-know-you-shouldn't-love-him lust and danger. Who are we kidding? We all love that. Anything with a bad-boy, and I'm hooked, and this book is definitely no exception.

Anyways, back to the topic. The fourth one is coming out on August 27th and I can't take it any longer! I've been waiting for over a year for this book, and from what I hear, it is definitely worth it. So, again with my impatient nature, I made a countdown, over by the Mortal Instruments countdown. Also, make sure to check out the poll! Can't wait to see what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment