Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones the MOVIE!

You guys, I am so excited for this movie. I've been a fan of the books ever since the first one came out and I borrowed it from a friend. I now have every Mortal Instruments and Infernal Device book. I absolutely love them all. I'm normally not a fan of movies made from books, but this is one of the very few I am excited to watch.

If you haven't read the books, I suggest you do. You are forbidden from the internet until you have read them.

As you can see, I am a huge fan, and because of my impatient personality, I have made a countdown! You can see it right next to the poll (make sure you check that out too!).

I'm excited! You can expect more posts about the subject later, but until then, stay calm my fellow Shadow hunters. The movie is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment